Policies and Procedures
Materials for Students:
- Students can check out books and videos for a period of three weeks.
- Students will need an ID in order to check out materials or know their ID number. DO NOT check out materials for others! You are responsible for those materials under your account.
- The maximum number of books or videos you may check out is four.
- If you need more time using the library materials or if you need to check out more than four items, please speak with the librarians. You may renew items for a second three week period.
- WE DO NOT CHARGE LATE FINES IF YOU BRING YOUR BOOKS BACK! Please be considerate. If you find yourself not reading the book or watching the video please bring it back. Other students could be waiting to check out the book or video.
- If you lose a book or video you will either have to pay for the lost material or replace it with a new one of the same title.
- If the student pays for a lost book and it is later found, the student has one year to request a refund with the receipt that was given by the librarian.
- If we do not have the book in our library you may request it from another library in the district. Please talk to your librarians if you can't find the book you are looking for.
- Students may use our desktop computers for Internet use and homework.
- Student username is your Office 365 login. If you have forgotten your login information please ask us and we will help you.
- You can also print in the library for $0.10 a copy. If you do not have the money to pay for your copies you may pay another day.
- You MUST have a pass from your teacher AND sign in to the library if you are visiting during class time.
- Food is allowed in the library. We ask that you please clean up a after yourselves. This is a right, not a privilege, and can be taken away if messes are being left. Even if it's not your trash, please pick it up.
- Students that misuse any equipment or material in the library will lose all privileges in the library.